Terms & Conditions
APPLICATION and ENTIRE AGREEMENT
- These Terms and Conditions apply to the provision of the services detailed in my quotation / estimate (Services) by Bryan Bowler trading as DCI Kitchens Ltd of 4 Brookside Close, Barrow Upon Soar, Leics,LE12 8FB (me) to the person(s) buying the services (you).
- I provide a 2 year Warranty on my workmanship and my suppliers provide their own varied periods of Warranty on the materials supplied. I cannot be held responsible for faulty goods outside of their warranties or goods that have appeared to be misused,mistreated or have received poor maintenance.By Law, customers have a "Duty of Care" which encourages them to remain vigilant throughout the "reasonable" life of the product.
- I endeavour to asses the forthcoming projects requirements to the best of my ability but in the event of any occurences, I will always require your consent towards a satisfactory outcome.
- You are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions when you accept my quotation / estimate or from the date of any performance of the Services (whichever happens earlier) and these Terms and Conditions and my quotation / estimate (the Contract) are the entire agreement between us.
- You acknowledge that you have not relied on any statement, promise or representation made or given by or on my behalf. These Conditions apply to the contract to the exclusion of any other terms that you try to impose or incorporate, or which are implied by trade,custom,practice or course of dealing.
- A "business day" means any other day than a Sunday or Bank Holiday (and not normally a Saturday)
- The headings in these Terms and Conditions are for your convenience only and do not affect their interpretation.
- Words imparting the singular number shall include the plural and vice-versa.
- I warrant that I will use reasonable care and skill in performance of the Services within the time agreed or as set out in the quotation / estimate,including any specification in all material respects. I can make any changes to the services which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement,and I will notify you if this is necessary.
- I will use reasonable endeavours to complete the performance of the Services within the time agreed or as set out in the quotation / estimate; however,time shall not be of the essence in the performance of our obligations.
- All these Terms and Conditions apply to the supply of any goods as well as Services unless we specify otherwise.
- It should be noted however that any manufacturer's warranty(from the supply of these goods)will be with the manufacturer NOT DCI Kitchens Ltd.
- All other Services shall be responsible for themselves in all manner of interpretation,therefore I am am not liable for Others activities in the event of anything untoward.
- You must obtain any permissions,consents,licences or otherwise that I and the Services may need and are required to give me access to any and all relevant information,materials,properties and provide temporary storage.Also,the provision of w.c.and basic utilities and all other matters which are required for us to provide the Services as agreed.
- If you do not comply with Section 1 above,I can terminate the agreement / contract.
- I am not liable for any delay or failure to provide the Services if this is caused by your failure to comply with the provisions of this Section.